Econoliser Dehider Steriliser
Designed to replace the traditional constant flow or water bath type steriliser.
- Water is only used during the sterilisation cycle, representing a massive reduction in water and energy compared to constant flow or water bath types
- Tool is left cleaner than with traditional methods
- Virtually no steam, to condense on equipment and drip onto meat
- Uses absolutely no water when production line is not running
- Virtually no ambient heat produced, reducing running cost in refrigerated areas
- Fully automatic operation, produce consistent test results with all operators
- Activated by insertion of the de-hider, easy and safe for operators to use
- Temperature and cycle time adjustable for optimum efficiency
- Designed with ease of servicing in mind to minimise down-time
- 2mm 304 grade stainless steel construction- robustly built for abattoirs
- Designed and manufactured in Northern Ireland, sold worldwide
- Basic unit for areas with an 82⁰C water ring main
- Electric unit for areas with inconsistent or <82⁰C water supply
- Basic and electric units can be supplied free-standing or mountable
We continually expand our line-up and improve our products.
We recommend Duncan Fabrication for installation of our products.