Econoliser Twin Knife Sterilizer
Designed to replace the traditional constant flow or water bath type knife sterilizer, this unit sanitises one knife while another is being used or two knives simultaneously.
- Only 120ml of 82⁰C water used per sterilisation cycle, representing a massive reduction in water and energy compared to constant flow or water bath types
- Knives are left cleaner than with traditional methods
- Virtually no steam, to condense on equipment and drip onto meat
- Uses absolutely no water when production line is not running
- Virtually no ambient heat produced, reducing running cost in refrigerated areas
- Activated by insertion of a knife, easy and safe for operators to use
- Fully automatic operation, produces consistent test results with all operators
- Knives left in the steriliser do not lose their sharpness due to constant heat
- Temperature and cycle time adjustable for optimum efficiency
- Designed with ease of servicing in mind to minimise down-time
- 2mm 304 grade stainless steel construction- robustly built for abattoirs
- Designed and manufactured in Northern Ireland, sold worldwide
- Basic twin knife sterilizer unit for areas with an 82⁰C water ring main
- Electric twin knife sterilizer unit for areas with inconsistent or <82⁰C water supply.
- Basic and electric knife sterilizer units can be supplied in a sturdy stainless steel rolling stand which can be moved to wherever the work is.
We continually expand our line-up and improve our products.
We recommend Duncan Fabrication for installation of our products.