- A 95% reduction in the water used is normal when compared to constant flow immersion sterilisers.
- Therefore at least a 95% reduction in the cost of heating the water.
- Virtually no steam produced, to condense on overhead equipment and drip onto carcasses.
- No tank of hot water, zero risk of scolding and more comfortable to work next to.
- Activated by insertion of the Knife into the unit. Safe and easy for operators.
- Fully automatic operation gives consistent results with any operator.
- New cassette design allows for ease of servicing, minimising down time
- New knives hold their edge longer because they aren’t sitting in a tank of hot water which anneals them
- Built-in electric water heater which means the water supply can be anything from cold 0°C/32°F upto 90°C/180°F and the built-in water heater will ensure that it is above 82°C/180°F
- Using the built-in water heater to heat the water is by far the least expensive way to heat the water as it only heats the water that is used no more no less.
- Electric from a renewable source can now be used for sterilisation of knives and tools helping users to reduce their dependence on fossil fuels and reducing their carbon footprint.
- Mounting Coloumn
- External temp display shows temperature of the water being sprayed.
- 4 nozzle manifold for longer knives
- Special manifold for exceptionally dirty knives
- Mains Electric supply 230/240Vac 50/60Hz
- Max load :- 11A
- Water supply:- ≥82°C/180°F
- Dynamic Water Pressure min:- 3Bar/45psi
- Sterilisation Min water Flow rate:- 4.2L/min or 1 Gal/min
- Sterilisation Cycle time Factory set:- 4.5secs
- Sterilisation Water used per cycle:-0.140Ltrs or 4.75Fl oz